ONE MOMS CRAZY RIDE!!

We are at the end of our first year, in this strange new land where water falls from the sky! Here is a bit of our story...

Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Do you ever?

Just look at your child, and say..."oh my gosh, that is not the same child, something is really different" I have mornings like that, or evenings..when all of a sudden one or the other of them look so....OLD~
Not the normal things, Like a chub up or slim down...or too short of pants...or a tummy showing in between the shirt and shorts...

I mean something different. A look in their eyes that says..."oh i get it now mom" ...or a nod...or something like...."you have me so disorganized i cant do my homework..." (yes that came out of Shannons 4 year old mouth today, talking to her sister)

or like this picture..when her teeth look really tiny...and I know what that means...soon they will be gone...with big gaping holes..and teeth too big for their mouths..

its the passage of time, and I can't seem to stop it...no matter how hard I try. (but then the daffodils would never bloom)
This time I REALLY know how fast they get big. This time, it really scares me...
Thank G_d for faith, because without I wouldn't make it...thanks God, for all of it, and for letting me see if before it passes me by.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

DEANNA said...

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? WHAT A CRAZY TWO WEEKS WE HAVE HAD...ARE HAVING STILL...... TRYING TO RECOVER FROM MY MOM BEING HERE ALL WEEK... AND FINDING ALL PUDGIE'S MISHAPS WHILE NO ONE WAS WATCHING HIM!

HOPE ALL IS WELL! SOON CHAT?