ONE MOMS CRAZY RIDE!!

We are at the end of our first year, in this strange new land where water falls from the sky! Here is a bit of our story...

Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting ready to plant


Well, its plowed. Now today it will be disced, then I will zip around with my little tiller, and make my potato mounds, and walking paths. I think I will put my little knome of abundance with a bench somewhere in the center, so I can watch the tomatos grow.

Any suggestions? What sounds good to plant.

that is Kiersten at the other end, scrunching clumps.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DEANNA said...

CORN CORN CORN AND MORE CORN!! I LOVE CORN YOU CAN MAIL IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

ahahahahahaah..no corn!!

the racoons always get the sweet corn just before its ready to pick, and until we have a critter proof fence, I will just buy it from the ffa kids down the road!! We planted some last year...and got oh...4 ears..but darn was it sooooooooo yummy!!!

Lylah Ledner said...

oh...my....makes my little garden boxes look pathetic. you go girl! makes me tired already...

can't wait to see what all comes up.